Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Introducing Myself :)

Hi~:) My name is Seonie, and I'm in class 22.
This is my first post, so let me introduce myself to you. 
I'm from Seoul, Korea. 
Since you don't know about me a lot, let me show you three words, and you can guess what they mean and stand for.

My words are: orange, three, and USA.

1. ORANGE
2. THREE
3. USA

Now, do you know about me?
I am glad to be in class 22 in Glps and to meet all of you. 
I hope to have fun time in Glps. I really do look forward to it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Seonie,
    The introduction and conclusion are well done but the links are not working. I'm really curious about what these words mean but the links are not working. Please fix the links and ask me for help if you are unable to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seonie!:) Your introduction and conclusions seem really good, but the links don't work, as you probably know already, but I know what most of your words mean anyways, so whatever :) I'll be back when the links are back up! See you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Seonie!! First of all, good job on your site, I think it's really cool. Second of all, I forgot you put on orange glasses until I read this so thanks for reminding me. I'm actually really jealous because you got to visit more than 40 states of the USA, I probably haven't been to 5 states. Also, your second word, 3, I liked how you made us guess how old you were by doing math.

    Overall, I think your site and post is really good and I enjoyed reading it! See you later :)

    ReplyDelete